Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Greetings From Church

Letter to a professor

A bit of the courage that it takes!



The controversy over 'RETIREMENT AGE

a gesture. Yes, a single gesture. I turn to you academics who have over 65 years of age. I read in the pages of the Corriere Milanese chronicle your requests to stay up to 72 years. Embrace instead the proposal made by Chiara Carrozza, director of the School Sant 'Anna di Pisa, to retire at age 65. You, academics hinged (to use an ugly term) scardinatevi. Make a note of freedom in the system, towards a 'Locked Italy. Why not from Milan? Here are some of the best Italian universities and elsewhere, some of the best professors. Let's start from here a small Copernican revolution that frees new energy, give new possibilities for young researchers in universities today can be seen blocking a possible career.

Make a gesture of responsibility for the future. It will gain respect from the 'public opinion and have left a mark in' Italian universities before putting the needs of caste privileges and the future of this country. I know your objections, and all valid so bene che questo non serve a risolvere in toto il problema dell' università, ma è un concreto atto in cui ognuno di voi può dire «mi interessa il futuro dell' università e della ricerca in Italia: lascio un posto a chi è più giovane e può costruire il domani». Non vi mancano le possibilità economiche né tanto meno la possibilità di continuare a contribuire alla società dall' esterno dell' università. E' anche riconoscere con serenità che questa classe dirigente (anche universitaria) non è riuscita a risolvere i problemi dell' università, forse chi oggi ha 30 o 40 anni potrà farlo o almeno facciamo che ci provi. Lo dico senza nessun interesse. Mi considero una persona that "there 's already done," achieved its objectives, does not have university ambitions. I say to all those researchers who see every day back frustrated or I write letters for application to 'foreign. I say this because to create a future ruling class can go well here. I also turn to you, Minister Gelmini, is young and has always declared its intention to reward young and merit. This is your chance. Why Milan can be the driving force behind this change, the Manifesto for Milan can find a real application of the many things said. L 'Istat has given us a' worries and concerns that Italy especially young people between 18 and 29 years. We give them hope. Serves your own act. I, we, as always, we wait.

* Board general manager of Milan

Blanco Stefano

(July 13, 2010)

0 comments:

Post a Comment